CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Win a FREE tutu!!!

I'm giving away a free tutu in color of my choice to one lucky little princess!

First Add My Page On Facebook. The link is to the right side of this page >>>>>

Then...

All you have to do is send me a picture of your little princess with her name, age and size.

I'll create an album and YOU will vote. You can ask all your friends to vote as well! They have to add my page in order to do this.

To vote for a photo you just have to like it. Please don't comment to vote! Just click 'Like' under the photo.

I will be taking pictures starting now until Wednesday (1-26) at midnight.

Voting will begin on Friday (1-28) and will end on Monday (1-24)

The pictures do not have to be professionally done.

All ages can enter! There is no age limit!

Only one picture per child although you may enter more than one child.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.



You can send your picture to me in a message on Facebook or email me one at 4yourprincess@gmail.com



.

0 comments: